Monday, March 5, 2018

Hello lovelies! Skin Fair is opening on the 9th and I decided to share the skin by Birth with you first. It has 8 different tones, along with 5 different brow options, which include bare so that you can add your own brows if you so choose. Each of them come with 12 different eye options (liners) and 8 lipsticks as well to pretty up your faces! But without them, it's still very pretty. I think the only tone I really wasn't digging too much while doing this was the grey toned one. It was much too colorless for me. You might like it, though. The darker skins are gorgeous in my opinion, and I enjoyed doing photos for those.

I've been aware of the old school style posts for quite a while.. but I've never actually done them myself. As I found out, they are really time consuming, and with my bad attention span it doesn't mix well. Haha. I still got this done though, and I'll be doing more for you with the next week! I make all my shapes on my own, so unfortunately any you see me wearing with the skins I review are not available to purchase and do not come with the skins. Sorry about that! In the meantime while you're waiting for Skin Fair to open, do check out the website to see who will be participating.




{ credits }

Backdrop | taikou / 2AM backdrop with materials (light on)
Brows | WarPaint* Muse brows [Catwa] - naturals @ skin fair open march 9th!
Eye Makeup | *Birth* 'Bliss' Catwa @ skin fair open march 9th!
Eyes | .ARISE. Sadie Eyes fatpack
Hair | lovey dovey :: Blossom
Hairbases | Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - SPECIAL EDITION 04 CATWA
Harness | Luas Nightmare Harness Maitreya
Lipstick | LIVIA::Nella Lipstick [Catwa] @ skin fair open march 9th!
Pose | BellePoses - Pamella 4 @ whore couture NEW
Shorts | Addams - Mesh Shaki Short - Maitreya
Skins | *Birth* 'Bliss' Catwa Applier Fatpack (& Maitreya Body Appliers) @ skin fair open march 9th!
Stole | *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole Black MESH M
Tattoo | Poupee - Le Poison Tattoo MAITREYA @ skin fair open march 9th!
Top | -Pixicat- Dusk.Top - Black (Maitreya)

0 comments: