Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hey lovelies! Good morning once again. I of course.. haven't slept yet, despite how I was fighting sleep earlier. I just wanted to pull something together for a look, so I did. I finally went to Candy Fair and got a couple things, including this super cute backdrop from Foxcity. Hope you like!


{ credits }

Backdrop | FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Donut Galore @ candy fair
Blush | Catwa Blush - Anime v.1 (Enfer Sombre*)
Eyes | MICHAN - Arisu Eyes [Catwa]
Hair | nani // Glow.Up ~ Layla.Hair RARE
Lashes | A R T E - Alta Lashes [Catwa]
Lipstick | Wednesday[+] ~ Watercolour Lipsticks candy fair
Lollipop | ARTERY // Star candy - Strawberry gift candy fair
Necklace | Glam Affair - QtUnicors Charms Necklace Candy Glitters
Pose | {PINGPONG} Mia Bento poses #4
Skin | Catwa Skin applier Peach Tone - May (Enfer Sombre*)
Skirt | {vincue} Pullovy+SkirtSolid
Sweater | {vincue} Pullovy+Sweater

0 comments: