Monday, November 20, 2017

Hi hi! Hope you're all doing well. I have a bit of a headache I can't seem to shake off today, so I'm gonna make it short and sweet. Sorry I'm doing so many of those lately.. I hope you like the post anyhow!

{ credits }

Backdrop | CMYK// 6. As if it's your last @ kawaii project NEW
Collar | -SU!- Grotos Collar @ industrie NEW
Eyes | .ARISE. Bea Eyes  / 9 @ industrie NEW
Eyeshadow | alaskametro<3 "Frosting" eyeshadow - Catwa @ candy fair NEW
Hair | tram F719 hair / silver
Lashes | MICHAN - Nagisa Dollkit - Lashes & Eyes [Catwa]
Nailpolish | alaskametro<3 "Neutrals/Shimmer" nails - Maitreya manicure @ sad november
Pose | {PINGPONG} Mia Bento poses #1
Skirt | erratic / pepper - skirt / black plaid (maitreya)
Top | MICHAN - Halloween Crop Top (Plain Black) Maitreya exp

0 comments: