Friday, October 13, 2017

Hey lovelies! I've been having a lot of troubles with sleeping and staying asleep for a few weeks. It's been a bit frustrating because try as I might, I just cannot get myself to sleep at a decent time OR sleep at all really. I've honestly tried all I really could and it's been a nightmare. I guess that might mean most of my posts will be during the late night/early morning.. maybe. I'm trying to keep myself in the mood to do them regardless, since I still need to cover some of Gacha Guardians and now Panic of Pumpkin as well! Which I am doing in this post.

So aside from Panic of Pumpkin which just opened yesterday, I also have some new goods from moss&mink, Ayashi, friday, Silvery K and C'est la Vie! Oh and also this new skybox from Onsu. A full shot would have looked weird because of how it sits on the outside. Tons of stuff today. Hope you enjoy~

{ credits }

decor.
Cake | Ariskea[Patisserie] Gateau Rose
Coffee Table | {moss&mink} Double Coffee table @ sanarae
Cracker Plate | {vespertine} - crackers tray
Cup Stack | -tb- Tea Time - Stacked Cups
Muffins | 24.erratic / aea - plate of scones
Sofa | {moss&mink} Classic Sofa @ sanarae
Tea Cups | dust bunny . wanderlust . rose teacup
dust bunny . woodland dreams . fresh rose tea
dust bunny . wanderlust . bouquet teacup
Tea Pot | dust bunny . tea kettle
Tea Set | dust bunny . diy rose tea . gift
Tea Tin | 26.erratic / aea - darjeeling leaf tea box
Skybox | Onsu ~ Grapefruit Skybox
Wall Art | Ariskea[June] Frame Flower group gift

outfit.
Dress | ::C'est la vie !:: Loes Gacha Dress (ribbon pink) - Maitreya @ secret hideout NEW
Flats/Socks | friday - Velvet Janes/Socks (Cloud)
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Lolita hair RARE @ gacha guardians
Headband | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Loli ears headband @ gacha guardians
Skin | more more. leah skin RARE2_honey (catwa) @ panic of pumpkin NEW
Tea Tray | *:..Silvery K..:*Tea set tray(Square rose) 
panic of pumpkin NEW

0 comments: