Tuesday, July 25, 2017


Good evening~ I've been feeling great thankfully but I guess procrastinating on getting blog posts. Having some internal freedom (I guess that's the best way to describe it) has made me want to do things I don't do often, so I've spent most of my time doing that rather than sitting back and blogging. I can't really stay still right now haha.

I have some goods to share with you guys so let me get to it. Before I do though.. here is the build of the house I decorated this photo for. A new release from Onsu! Click here to see the pic of it. Hope you guys enjoy~

{ credits }

decor.
Bread Box | {moss&mink} Counter Clutter - Breadbox (pastel) @ the epiphany
Build | Onsu ~ "Cucumber" House NEW
Burger | +Half-Deer+ Fast Food Clutter - Cheeseburger @ collabor88
Canisters | {moss&mink} Counter Clutter - Tins (pastel) the epiphany
Drinks | Summer Fresh Drink poche Lemon tea in the morning
Summer Fresh Drink poche Clear mint
Summer Fresh Drink poche Fresh orange @ kagami
Icecream Machine | 
{moss&mink} Counter Clutter - Soft Serve RARE the epiphany
Kettle | {moss&mink} Counter Clutter - Kettle (pastel) the epiphany
Knife Block | {moss&mink} Counter Clutter - Knife block (pastel) the epiphany
Shelf | +Half-Deer+ Chroma Glass Shelf - Pink*Silver
Table | Onsu ~ "Bone Apple Tea" Table (neutral pack)

outfit.
Eye Makeup | .ARISE. Glim Makeup / Pink Catwa Applier @ secret affair
Collar | :: MOMOCHUU ::Chiyo - Strawberry choker B RARE @ kawaii project
Crown | Violent Seduction - Regal Crown Silver/Navy
Glasses | [Cubic Cherry] {Stella} glasses @ the seasons story
Gloves | {vincue} Kittie+Gloves [SlinkSplayed] - RARE
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Janko hair kawaii project NEW
Pose | .ARISE. Kittie Stand 2 @ shiny shabby NEW
Sailor Outfit | Hazy. Natsumi Look. outfit. S 10 @ okinawa summer festival
Skin | more more. nari skin_10 (catwa) the seasons story
Whiskers | .ARISE. Kittie Mesh Whiskers shiny shabby NEW

0 comments: