Friday, July 14, 2017

Hey guys! I finally got out of my funk (although I didn't sleep well last night) but I got a bit distracted and so my blog post is a lot later than I expected it to be. I did something fairly simple today but I hope you'll like it. I'm off to go get distracted again..


{ credits }

Arm Wraps | Sweet Thing. Ballet Arm Wraps - Purity (Maitreya)
Bindi | :Moon Amore: Dark Moon Bindi (Gold)
Brows | [CX] Noh + Oiran Eyebrow
Eye Makeup | .ARISE. Haruku Makeup / Red Catwa Applier @ okinawa summer festival
Eyes | CURELESS [+] Cat Eye Syndrome
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kizushi hair @ gacha guardians
Hair Accessories | .tsg. Hair Ornament Peony Clips - Red
Lipstick | -SU!- Erylis Lipstick +CATWA APPLIER+ @ the seasons story NEW
Pose | BellePoses - Milla (Bento) 8 @ souled out NEW 
Tails | [Mello] Nine Tails - Fox Tails - RARE
Top | {vincue} Galie+Top [Maitreya] fatpack

0 comments: