Friday, June 23, 2017

Hey guys! I've been feeling kinda crap the past couple of weeks mood-wise and my body's been going crazy, but I think it might have finally settled down a little. At least, I certainly hope so because it's been exhausting not sleeping well. Anywho!

Before I forget (again) today was officially my 8th year of being on SL! Time really flies. In August, I will have been blogging half of that time. Pretty cool, huh?

I have a new set from moss&mink for Lootbox that was a bit difficult for me to put together because it's way out of my comfort zone, but I did it! I dunno if I really feel accomplished or not though. In any case, I hope you guys like it! Lots of color for you today. :D


{ credits }

decor.
Archway | {moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Backdrop @ lootbox NEW
Backdrop | CMYK// 1. palette studio
Flower Deco | {moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Wallflowers lootbox NEW
Hanging Crystals | {moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Hanging Crystals lootbox NEW
Jars | CMYK// pearl bottle pink
CMYK// pearl bottle 2 pink
Lamp with Pillows | {moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Magic Lamp RARE lootbox NEW
Light | {moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Lantern lootbox NEW
Pouf | GA - (HomeworkCorner) Pouff Pink
Sofa | 
{moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Chaise lootbox NEW

outfit.
Dimple Piercing | PUNCH / Dimple Set
Eyes | -SU!- Darcey Eyes
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Sansa hair @ kawaii project NEW
Lipstick | -SU!- Lenore Lipstick +CATWA APPLIER+ @ n21 NEW
Pants | {moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Pants Pink @ lootbox NEW
Pose | {PINGPONG} HANI Bento poses #3
Septum Piercing | MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style18) rosegold
Top | {moss&mink} Dreamy Genie - Top Pink @ lootbox NEW

0 comments: