Sunday, June 18, 2017

So.. I think I'm working myself a LITTLE too hard while I'm supposed to be relaxing.. but you know what? I've got a lot of inspiration and I don't want to lose it! So what's a better way than to just take photos every day? I see no harm in that. I don't get that too often and I'm sure it's going to die down soon, so I'd like to ride the wave, so to speak. Definitely had a lot of fun with this look thanks to the new makeup from CURELESS for Cosmetic Fair. Also these super hot nails I picked up from there as well. I've also got a new hair from Ayashi as well. I feel like I kind of look like a pale Gerudo (a race in Zelda, for those of you who haven't played the games) here.. kinda liking it! Hope you guys do too! I know it's way different than my normal style. And since you can actually see the decor I used this time, I'll credit it for you!


{ credits }

decor.
Chest | [[RH]]  -Kuruwa- Shelf (Red)
Foxes | 24,[[RH]] -KURA- FOXY Girls 2
23,[[RH]] -KURA- FOXY Girls 3
Futon | [[RH]] FUTON
House | 1,[[RH]] YUUKAKU -Building- RARE @ the arcade
Kimono | 18, [[RH]] YUUKAKU -Kimono on the floor (Kimono)- @ the arcade
Shelf | 13, [[RH]] YUUKAKU -Tana-(Shelf) 
the arcade

outfit.
Bralet | Addams // Diamond Corset w/Lace // Maitreya
Brows | [Buzz] The Soft Eyebrow {Catwa Applier}
Collar | =Zenith=Muted Coven Collar (Black/Gold)
Eye Makeup/Lips | CURELESS[+] Lilith's Night Out / CATWA APPLIERS @ cosmetic fair
NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Bondi hair
Lashes | MICHAN - Kotori Lashes [Catwa]
Nails | :Moon Amore: Kinky Nails / Maitreya / (Mix) Onyx cosmetic fair
Pose | //elephante poses// Constantine #2
Shorts | -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Red (Maitreya)
Skin | more more. yuka skin RARE2_honey (catwa)
Tattoo | -Endless Pain Tattoos- Suicide Girl v3 full- Maitreya Applier @ vintage fair
Unicorn Horn | {vincue} Unii+Horn - DarkkBone cutie loot april exclusive 

0 comments: