Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hey guys! So I got a sweet little surprise message from the owner of micamee poses the other day (I've actually been a fan since I found her on tumblr) who sent me a set of her adorable poses to try out, so I thought I would share that with you guys! They're really unique and it honestly floors me how each store can do something so different. I never realized the millions of options you could use for poses before now. She has more of them in her marketplace as well. Check out her blogs for her store too, while I'm at it!

I took the photo at a place I haven't actually been to in a while. I'm really surprised but also happy that it's still around. It was one of my favorite places to go to to relax around the time I first started blogging, so it's pretty special to me! It's known as the SLOW Cafe! Come check it out for yourselves some time.


{ credits }

Coffee | <micamee> Coffee Cup for pose#5
Dress | -Pixicat- Thorn.MiniDress - Red (Maitreya)
Eyes | -SU!- Darcey Eyes @ applique
NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Jenica hair
Headband | Blues. Rose Crown - Blood
Jacket | *BOOM* After - Crop Jacket (pitch)
Lashes | . MILA . Vintage Lashes [Catwa] @ vintage fair
Lipstick | .ARISE. Lara Lips / 5 Catwa @ cosmetic fair NEW
Nails | :Moon Amore: :Moon Amore: Kinky Nails /Maitreya/ (Polished) Onyx @ cosmetic fair
Necklace | PHEDORA / Isolde Necklace C.88 Anniversary Gift / Black
Pose | micamee_Croissants`n`Coffee_pose_5
Skin | BT:Geisha"Catwa"

0 comments: