Monday, June 12, 2017

Hey guys! How's it going? I dunno about you, but here it's been really damn hot. I've finally gotten motivated to do blog posts again though so I'm pumping them out like crazy. I set up this scene a few days ago after I went to the Arcade and played RH's gacha machine. I had some pretty good luck since I got the rare house, which looks really amazing and I'll probably keep it out for a while. Maybe you'll get to see more of the decor I did in the house at some point! But for now, I've got a new gacha set from CUREMORE that's available at the CURELESS mainstore. I'll have a link below, so be sure to stop by if you haven't already~ I know I'm a bit late because I had to cover events first.


{ credits }

Arm Wraps | CUREMORE / Patient Bandages / Arms RARE
Bodysuit | 
CUREMORE / Patient Bandages / BodySuit RARE
Brows | [Buzz] The Soft Eyebrow {Catwa Applier}
Face Scar | 
CUREMORE / Across / HEALED / OMEGA
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Tenzi hair @ kinky event
Hand Tattoo/Nails | CUREMORE / Fermented / OMEGA
Mask | CUREMORE / Bandage Mask / White Bloody
Pasties | CUREMORE / Patient Bandages / Pasties RARE
Pose | *EverGlow* Onyx 8
Red Eye | + Blood Virus + {aii}
Silver Eye | AG. Lucent Eyes @ souled out
Skin | CURELESS[+] Morphine / CATWA
Wing Bandages | CUREMORE / Patient Bandages / Wings RARE

0 comments: